Hola Fellas !


|
Hola Fellas ! ![]() |
Author ![]() > Name: Fatihah Fauzi > Age : Turning 14 this year > Hometown : Pasir Gudang, Johor > Status : Sorry guys, I'm taken ;* > Hobby : Facebooking, Blogging and Lovey Dovey ♥ Likes > Day dreaming ♥ > Singing ♥ > Do random stuff(s) ♥ > Eating ♥ Hates > Slow Internet Connection > Haters > Copycats > Stupid Questions Affiliates Who's next? Tutorials & Goodies ![]() > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies Credits Section
Background By : Faqihah Husni Cursor : Drikoti Images : We ♥ It Top Button : Sis Una Color : Color Codes Only you ♥
Saturday, 7 April 2012 | 04:47 | 0 comment(s)
♥ I LOVE YOU ♥ Hey youu! Want to know a secret? There never was anyone else. I only wanted Y-O-U. You mean the world to me. And you know what? Dreams DO came true. Look at me sayang, I'm with you! I'm madly in love with you. I'm dead serious. How do I know when I'm in love? Well, you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than you're dreams ♥ Haha ;3 That is for my beloved Mohammad Aimran. He is the sweetest theng EVER! Why? Harituu, Tehaa told him yg Tehaa kena pindah. Then, he just froze. He literally just stand there and stare at me. Then, dia duduk tengah tengah badminton court IN THE RAIN bebeyhh. I was crying as I saw him just sit there and do nothing. Is he really that worried about me? Aww, sayangg :'] You're the most PERFECT thing I've ever had. Honest :) YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. THAT'S A PROMISE ♥ To all of you, here's a piece of my mind. Only give your heart to the one who will treat you like his own. Never ever let some assface make you fall in love with them. In case that happen, you must have a super strong heart. Like they said, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :') Peace (Y) |

