Hola Fellas !


|
Hola Fellas ! ![]() |
Author ![]() > Name: Fatihah Fauzi > Age : Turning 14 this year > Hometown : Pasir Gudang, Johor > Status : Sorry guys, I'm taken ;* > Hobby : Facebooking, Blogging and Lovey Dovey ♥ Likes > Day dreaming ♥ > Singing ♥ > Do random stuff(s) ♥ > Eating ♥ Hates > Slow Internet Connection > Haters > Copycats > Stupid Questions Affiliates Who's next? Tutorials & Goodies ![]() > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies > Goodies Credits Section
Background By : Faqihah Husni Cursor : Drikoti Images : We ♥ It Top Button : Sis Una Color : Color Codes All about HIM -,-
Wednesday, 5 October 2011 | 01:06 | 0 comment(s)
Ukeyhh-2 . First thing first . The name is Fatihah . In dis blog , I'll be writting all about me and Aimran . Who is Aimran ? He is my lawful hubby of course ! =..='Blablabla . Now , I'll be talking about HIM . Why I love him ? Because he is the best damn thing I've ever had . What makes me love him ? I dunno . I can't explain . But there's definitely something about him that I like . What is the sweetest thing he'd ever done for me ? For now , I think it's the time when he gave me the stolen kiss . LOVE IT ! :] Did he promised me something ? Of course he did ! He promised that he'll never let me go . ( I hope it's true ) No more questions . I'm tired of answering questions . Gdbye for now ! XOXO , Teha |

